We use our own cookies and others by third parties to “store and access information regarding language, browser type, and other basic features defined by the user, as well as to trace and analyze the activity carried out, aiming at improving and providing our services in a more efficient and customized fashion”. If you keep navigating, we will consider you accept their use. You may change the configuration or obtain more information here

Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content

Work at Logista

Logista has an average workforce of 5,600 professionals, of which over 85% were permanent employees of the Group. 

Around 60% of these professionals are located in Spain, while the other 40% are in the other countries where the Group has a presence (France, Italy, Portugal and Poland).

Logista rewards individual effort and endeavours to provide the Group’s employees with professional development. For that, Logista carries out a compensation and benefits policy linking to individual performance and the Group’s results. Also, Logista uses a performance evaluation system through the “Success Factors” tool and 360º evaluations to identify and implement training actions and development plans suited for each employee, and promotions, favouring the internal mobility between its professionals. During the fiscal year 2017, were provided 264 training initiatives.

Logista has been honoured in the Talent Mobility Awards by Lee Hecht Harrison that recognize the best practices in Talent Mobility. It is an acknowledge to the organizations with activities such as high potential employees’ detection, development plans, periodical discussions on professional careers and creation and support of succession plans for key positions. ​

Occupational Risk Prevention (ORP) is fundamental for ensuring the safety of people, facilities and processes. Logista’s ORP Management Systems help to identify, manage, review and improve any risks to which the Group’s professionals may be exposed. Logista has indicators and objectives for continuous improvement in this regard and studies the best practices of the main multinational companies in the sector.